When walking through Wiesbaden, one never knows what kind of crazy stuff will be seen! Take a look at these hot mermen ornaments. Are they fantastic or what?! Not sure where they’d be fantastic exactly cuz not at my house, but I’m sure they’d hang quite well in someone’s place… South Beach or San Francisco comes to mind.
Hello & Welcome
I'm Tatiana von Tauber, an artist, photographer and writer specializing in feminine themes.
My artwork, publications and photography, plus full bio and more are available on my website www.vontauber.com.
NEW BLOG FOCUS
Read about the new optimist focus in the pages tab above.
I have always envisioned and continue to imagine a peaceful global world where our difference is our unity and our humanity transcends its adolescent excuses resulting in a better existence for all.
I'm about to change the focus of this blog. It will become more visual and optimistic. The rest will be an organic evolution of itself. I promise to leave in the bits of eroticism.
Quote Box"Nothing is more important to guarantee future generations than a woman’s right of choice to use her body in the way her life and spirit demand for her happiness and survival." - Tatiana von Tauber
My new Ipad ebook
Read me on…
Newsletter Delivery!Get the latest on new art, photography, publications, news & more right in your mailbox! Click here.
- Freedom in the Apron wp.me/p3f9L-1JX via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- Very inspiring!! Ousting Monsanto & Ushering In An “Earth Democracy” ~ Vandana Shiva shar.es/lcQeb via @sharethis 2 weeks ago
- Hot Red Shoes wp.me/p3f9L-1JA via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Family to Legoland: wp.me/p3f9L-1J4 via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Newest post: Condom education a controversy in #military? wp.me/p3f9L-1Gb 2 months ago